If you’ve followed here very long, you KNOW I’m a HUGE Amazon fan. My Prime membership more than pays for its self every year in saved shipping and returns alone. Scroll straight to the bottom if you just want to know the big sale items. I’ll continue to add to this post throughout the day. Go Straight to My Amazon Store here and check out my Prime day Master List.
Really quick- if you aren’t aware: Prime Day is only Oct 13-14 this year. You can sign up for Amazon Prime here (they are running a free trial). It’s $12.99 a month and you get free 2 day shipping (some Same Day), free returns, Prime video, Prime Music, Prime Gaming, Prime Wardrobe (try for 7 days before you buy!), Prime Pantry, Amazon Fresh and SO much more. It’s worth it to search out the Prime Benefits page here. There were a lot of benefits I didn’t even know about!
How to Shop Amazon Prime Day
This is a great sale to search for items that you have on a list- things you KNOW you are going to buy and/or high price ticket items.
First- check out the Daily Deals Page here. You can shop by category on this page and get all the latest deals every day. Deep discounts on every product category and you can easily search by category or by typing what you’re looking for right into the search bar.
You can find Lightening deals here. These last 24 hours and are usually deep discounts on Prime Day and a good spot to look for pricier items like Amazon Echo products, Kindles, Lap tops, TV’s and game consoles.
My Amazon Favs
While I don’t know if any or all of this will be included, I wanted to share my favorite purchases from Amazon Prime. These are my tried and true purchases from Amazon that you can buy with confidence! ( I also have an Amazon Storefront here, where I keep lists of favorite items.)
My Fav Amazon Prime Fashion Finds
- These Over the Knee Boots. I have them in 2 colors and will probably grab a 3rd pair. Excellent quality, they stay put on your thigh and the heel is not too high. Highly recommend.
- This Cardigan and this cardigan. Excellent quality and they go with everything. They come in lots of colors and patterns and run tts.
- These earrings. 36 pair, for about $11. I love them!
- If you want to treat yourself to some beautiful and affordable classic, cubic zirconia pieces, I highly recommend this brand. The pieces are well made and look beautiful.
This pullover sherpa is one of my favorite pieces all winter! It’s incredibly warm.
I have this chunky sweater in 2 colors. It’s excellent quality, runs tts and comes in a lot of colors. It’s a best seller for a reason and looks like a much more expensive piece.
My Fav Amazon Prime Home Finds
- One of my favorite home purchases from Amazon has been this planter! I searched high and low for one that was affordable but still good quality. This is it!
- Nespresso Capsules! When we run low on Nespresso before I’ve had time to get my order in, I grab these from Amazon. Same price but they get there in 2 days or less.
- Definitely check the Nespresso Machines if you’ve been planning on getting one. This is the one we have and you’ll never get coffee out again! Update: Not Amazon but our coffee machine is only $174 and free shipping here!
- This compact Pet carpet cleaner. We have a Saint Bernard and 2 cats. Need I say more, lol? This carpet cleaner cleans with the power of a big machine, but is compact and very light weight. Excellent for quick, spot cleaning as well!
- These home cameras! These are only $25 a piece and NO SUBSCRIPTION. We have 3 of these and we absolutely love them. This model isn’t made for outdoors but we have ours in covered areas and they have worked great!
My whole bedroom is practically from Amazon! We scored an excellent deal on the headboard, bed frame and the mattress (that we still LOVE). Also from Amazon: Sheets, Quilted coverlet, Pillows and rope basket.
Save Big on Amazon Prime day!
I hope this has been a helpful resource if you are shopping this sale. Today I’ll be continuing to round up the popular items I’ve found with the biggest savings in this sale:
$500 Pressure Washer for $100– must use code: 807XDS1J in checkout.